Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rugby

This past weekend I got to watch Dennis play in his first rugby tournament. I was a little nervous the first time he told me he was playing rugby and let's just say after watching the tournament my nervousness has been increased ten fold. It is the roughest sport I have ever seen. People are tackling and laying each other out but unlike football there is NO padding. Thankfully Dennis went through the whole tournament without getting seriously injured. Others weren't so lucky. In this tournament there were three teams that were professional Rugby teams and three other teams that were military teams. Dennis' team, which is one of the military teams, was blessed with playing the three professional teams. They lost every game but I have to say Dennis played very well and even got some compliments from the opposing teams. Overall I am not the biggest fan of this rough sport but I love him and I will support him in whatever he does in life : )

Dennis is number 11! 


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and wasn't too overheated. I will be visiting the states in October for about a month and hopefully I will get to see a lot of you! I just cannot miss going to a gator game, wedding shower, and baby shower. Plus, the most exciting part is that I get to go shopping for my wedding dress!! Hopefully, during my visit we will be finding out more information with Dennis' next assignment so we can start planning the wedding! I can't wait!! 

I love and miss you all! 

Love you,
Breanna Lynne Muller 




Blog Challenge
A friend from the school that I used to teach at in Texas has started a blog challenge and has asked me to join. The challenge is that each week there will be a new question to answer in our blogs. It sounds like a fun idea and I have decided that I am going to participate.

Assignment #1: Dream Vacay

My dream vacay is actually being lived right now in South Korea...just kidding. South Korea is not what I consider a dream vacation just a nice place to explore for about a year. If I could go anywhere in the world it would be Bora Bora in the south pacific. I think it has to be one of the most beautiful, secluded, and relaxing places to be. I would rent a bungalow over the water and lay out at the beach everyday with an adult beverage. I probably would never want to go home : )
The island of Bora Bora
Map of Bora Bora
It is my dream to stay in one of these bungalows! 

No comments:

Post a Comment