Saturday, July 9, 2011

Diamonds are a girl's best friend!

If you haven't heard yet, Dennis and I are officially ENGAGED!!! It happened yesterday evening where Dennis cooked a romantic dinner for me. Then mid-meal he goes to get something from his desk and comes back down on one knee. He then asks me to marry him and of course I say yes! (It might of been a little awkward if I said no with our living situation and all. ) And yes I cried like a little baby. Later we went to "The Pond", the air force bar on base, and celebrated with some drinks and corn hole. As soon as we got home my natural girl instincts kicked in and I called my family and posted on Facebook the evidence. Because remember, it's not real until it's not on Facebook. 

The Story of Dennis and Breanna
It all began a little more than two and half years ago when Dennis and I met at "The Library". No, not the library with the many shelves of books, the bar in downtown Fort Worth. There Dennis wooed me with his charm, intelligence, good looks, and amazing dance moves. There was no turning back from there. I guess I knew it was meant to be when I found out later that night that his last name is Muller, my mom's maiden name. No we are not related.....we had this checked out. But I know my grandfather is happy that I will be carrying on the Muller name. Now two and a half years later Dennis and I are together in Korea, engaged, and couldn't be happier! I love this man and I can't wait to be his wife! 





I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Well I had this great comment written out about how great you two are together and good luck and all that, but google seemed to have eaten it. But, congrats congrats congrats. And the ring is beautiful, the little bro did a good job. I can't wait to hear about your Korean exploits -- and good luck! - Rach

    ReplyDelete
  2. G here -- congrats to you guys! So happy for you both. I told Stan I like your blog cuz it has more pictures. Ha. Can't help but love seeing smiling faces. I'll be sure to keep up with your side of things too. Sending you all the best wishes on your continued life adventures with that Muller man. Hugs, Gretch (andStan)

    ReplyDelete