Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blog Challenge: Alternate Profession

If you could do any job besides teach what would you do? I have thought about this one a lot since I have already decided that I do not want to teach my whole entire career. Yes, I love what I do and it is so great touching children's lives but I see myself taking a different path eventually. I have listed below three jobs, whether realistic or not, that I would love to have.

Be a Broadway star.
This has always been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I would love to be singing in a show like Chicago or Wicked! I miss performing so much and sometimes wish I would of made that big move to NYC to try and make something out of myself. A girl can dream....

ESPN field reporter
One of my idols is Erin Andrews, not only is she a gator alum, but she has one of the most amazing jobs. I would love to be down in the dug-outs or on the sidelines of a big college game reporting and interviewing coaches and players. I love sports and this would be a great job to get to meet some of the biggest in the game.

Clothing Boutique shop owner.
I would sell high end jeans, cute dresses, tops, and accessories. Overall very simple, classic, and chic clothing. I imagine something similar to francesca's feel just a little more high end...but not unaffordable. A little perk of this Boutique could be the location NYC or maybe even Hawaii. I guess until I have the money to open my own store I will probably just have to settle with working in a cute boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment