Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Final Stretch!!

It is less than a month until Baby Muller's estimated arrival!! Ahhhh!! It's crazy to think Dennis and I will soon have a little human being in our lives. It's getting more and more real by the day. Somedays I can't wait to give birth but other days I just think it's so much safer for this baby inside the womb. It could stay in another month or two and it would be alright with me.  A lot of people tell me that I am not going to want to be pregnant towards the end but I have to say so far I still love it. I love feeling Baby Muller kick and having a baby bump....especially to rest items on ;) But I guess I still have about 30 more days to go so I will let you know how I feel in the end. As for my tummy, I really can't imagine it "stretching" anymore but I am sure it will. I will keep on posting pics of my progress :)

36 weeks pregnant! 

Nesting has come into full force and I have rearranged the furniture again but this time I actually really like where it is and didn't make Dennis move it back. I talked to Dennis on the phone that day before he came home from work and told him I had a surprise. He walked in and saw all the furniture moved and said "This is not surprising at all" LOL! Other than moving furniture, I went through every cabinet and closet to see if I could organize, clean, and make room for potential baby items. Now all I want to do is start some projects like painting stripes on my curtains or building some shelves for the baby room. I think both of these projects might be fueled from too much pinterest and will end up being a little too ambitious for my lack of craftiness. The nursery is still a work in progress as far as decor goes. We have all the essentials ready but it is lacking some wall decor. It has all been ordered, mostly from etsy, but just takes a little while to get out here to Japan. I will post some pics once everything is up and looking cute.

What is your birthing plan?

I ultimately would like to have a natural, non-medicated child birth. I know things could change and it might not ending up being the final outcome but I am going in with the hopes of a all natural labor. My thoughts are women have been doing this for hundreds of years without medication or surgery and it's what are bodies are made for. Plus, there are so many benefits of natural childbirth for the mother and baby. I know I could possibly be singing a different tune once the labor pains start but my mom told me think of this....If she was able to go through natural childbirth with me, mind you she has one of the lowest pain tolerances of anyone that I know, than I can do it too. I think that's going to be my motto going into birth. If mom can do it, I can do it. I have read a couple of hippie books on pain management to try and prepare myself for what I will be feeling and how to better deal with it. Hopefully, with those and Dennis at my side I can have a nice easy labor.



I hope everyone has a great labor day weekend! We will be hitting up the beach, relaxing, enjoying   one of the last few weekends of it being just the two of us, and watching some college football! I will appropriately end this blog with a Go Gators!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment