Monday, May 6, 2013

Baby "M"uller

15 weeks pregnant

If you haven't heard the big news yet Dennis and I are expecting our first child September 25th, 2013. We are both so excited to be parents!! So I thought it would be a good to start up my blog again and keep everyone updated on the pregnancy.

I thought I would answer some common questions first...

Were you and Dennis trying or was it a surprise? 
Dennis and I were trying but it was definitely surprising how quickly it happened. We joke around and say that we are going to name our baby Bora Bora after our honeymoon.

How have you been feeling? 
I have been real lucky and have been feeling great! No morning sickness at all. I was tired the first trimester. Let's just say I could of slept on the couch all day if I had my way. But since I have hit the second trimester I have been way more energetic. Other than that I have been feeling amazing! Just now getting used to a little belly that I have been sporting the past couple weeks.

Are you finding out the sex? What do you think it is? 
No. We are going to make it a surprise. I know it's going to be hard but we have heard from friends that it is one of the most amazing moments of your life. I can't wait for Dennis to yell out in the delivery room "It's a BOY/GIRL!!!" I think it will be so special. As for what the baby's sex is...I'm thinking a girl but we will see :)

What have you been craving? 
Pretty much anything sweet. I love to eat lots of fruit and drink chocolate milk. I also like to indulge in some candy like gummy bears, starbursts, etc...

How did you tell your parents? 
Well if you have been following me on Facebook you would of saw that I went home for a while to see my family in Florida. One of the main reasons I went home was to tell my family that we were having a baby. I thought it would be so much fun to tell them in person. So when I told them I was already 12 weeks. It actually worked out perfectly because I was at my Grammy's and I brought in a gift for my parents. I told them I had gotten them a present from Bora Bora and they pulled it out and it was a framed picture of the sonogram saying "You're going to be Grandparents". They were so thrilled and so was my Grandmother and Great Aunts. It was such an amazing moment.

Are you still working out?
Yes. I am still working out 4-6 times a week and it is mostly still Crossfit with a lot of modifications. For example, lower weights and no handstand pushups anymore. There are so many great websites out there now of women that have done crossfit the whole pregnancy. They preach how beneficial it was for them, their easy births, and getting back into shape post baby. Besides crossfit, I go on walks/runs and hit up a yoga or spin class when I get a chance. I know to take it a little easier now and most importantly I listen to my body.

Are you planning to come back home again before you have the baby? 
Yes. As long as everything keeps on going well I plan to come back in July sometime. I hopefully will have a baby shower than and maybe get some maternity photos taken with my cute bump (hopefully it's cute). It will be nice to see the family one last time before having the baby.

When will be your first visit home with the baby? 
We are planning to come home with the baby in November around Thanksgiving time. New Orleans first, for Thanksgiving and then Florida for the weekend after Thanksgiving. The baby will be about 2 months old and it will be so nice for family and friends to see him/her.

I hope you enjoyed reading up on my pregnancy so far and I will keep you updated with some more blogs throughout it. Let me know if you have anymore questions you would want answered. Let me leave you with some some belly pics throughout the pregnancy below.

6 weeks. Tummy still flat :) 
10 weeks
11 weeks
13 weeks at Disney World

14 weeks

18 weeks 
18 weeks front view 


19 weeks at the Cherry Blossom Festival 









No comments:

Post a Comment