Friday, November 4, 2011

The Land of the Rising Sun

Dennis received his next assignment and we are going to JAPAN! He will be flying F-16s for the next 2-3 years out there and if everything goes right I will be back in the classroom teaching! We both so overjoyed with the news and are looking forward not only to living in Japan but getting to travel and explore Asia and the South Pacific further....China, Austrailia, New Zealand, Vietnam, etc... Another very important detail is that we will finally be able to bring Kendall Jackson (my doggy) with us. Then we can be one big happy family : )

So not only is this news exciting but Den and I can now finally plan our Wedding Ceremony that we have been delaying since being overseas and waiting on this assignment. We are now most likely going to get married in Maui on December 29, 2012!!  So save the date and start saving up if you would like to join on us on our special day.  We would love to have you there! 

I must go and now put down my Korean phrase book and start searching for a new Japanese language book. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to see you in December! 

We will be based at Misawa, Japan

1 comment: